OLEIFICIO LA COLLINA
Contrada Paragaio, 86046 San Martino in Pensilis, Campobasso

Votazioni

OLEIFICIO LA COLLINA is located in a small village near the Molise coast. And it is thanks to its founder Salvino Di Iorio and to the great passion for the oil sector, which over time has managed to give a solid foundation to its oil mill.

OLEIFICIO LA COLLINA

The Di Iorio family, in its forty years of activity, has committed itself to satisfying its customers by producing an excellent extra-virgin olive oil. Here, as in the past, traditional methods are used without neglecting the genuineness of the past. With dedication, passion and care we work an excellent Molise oil, so you want to season the tables of Italians with an excellent and healthy product. At the oil mill we find the best extra-virgin olive oil from Molise.

The fruity La Collina is the extra-virgin olive oil produced by Oleificio La Collina. It is mostly worked with olives of the kind variety of Larino and for a minimal part of Leccino and Paranza. An extra virgin oil of yellow / green color, with a fruity aroma of medium intensity. With a wide and balanced round taste that goes perfectly with Italian dishes. Oleificio La Collina is one of the best oil mills in Molise. For this reason it works its own olives following the footsteps of the tradition. It also implements the strictly cold pressing process. In this way the excellent quality of the product is guaranteed. The company uses renewable energy: thus combining the culture of Italian tradition with the progress of renewable sources to safeguard the environment.

EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

Extra virgin olive oil obtained jointly from 80% of the kind variety of Larino, and the remaining 20% ​​from the Leccino and Peranzana. L. 0.75

7,00€

Buy: pcs

EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

Extra virgin olive oil obtained jointly from 80% of the kind variety of Larino, and the remaining 20% ​​from the Leccino and Peranzana. 1 litre

8,00€

Buy: pcs

EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL

Extra virgin olive oil obtained jointly from 80% of the kind variety of Larino, and the remaining 20% ​​from the Leccino and Peranzana. 5 liters

35,00€

Buy: pcs

EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL FLAVORED

Extra virgin olive oil flavored jointly obtained from 80% of the kind variety of Larino, and the remaining 20% ​​from the leccino and peranzana.1 liter

9,00€

Buy: pcs
    Shipping costs not included      -   VAT included
REMEMBER THAT: the products are shipped directly from the manufacturer
Buy

OLEIFICIO LA COLLINA

The best Molise extra-virgin olive oil for sale directly from the producer to your home

top

Leave a review

Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food

Our address

Address:
Contrada Paragaio, 86046 San Martino in Pensilis, Campobasso
GPS:
41.8690913185549, 15.016314823552307
Telephone:
Ph. +39 0875 605734 Mob. +39 340 9129701
oleificiolacollina@tiscali.it
Web:
http://www.oleificiolacollina.com

Opening Hours

Monday:
08:00 - 20:00
Tuesday:
08:00 - 20:00
Wednesday:
08:00 - 20:00
Thursday:
08:00 - 20:00
Friday:
08:00 - 20:00
Saturday:
08:00 - 20:00
Sunday:
08:00 - 20:00