COOPERATIVA AGRICOLA VAIRA
Contrada Coppa, 71010 Carpino, Foggia

You are here Home  > Italian producers  > Italian farms  > Farms Puglia  > Farms Foggia >  COOPERATIVA AGRICOLA VAIRA

COOPERATIVA AGRICOLA VAIRA has been concerned for several generations of the production of extra virgin olive oil using olives produced with organic farming. A family-owned oil mill located in the Gargano National Park, more precisely in Contrada Coppa in Carpino, a country belonging to the association National Association of Oil City.

COOPERATIVA AGRICOLA VAIRA italy_eat_food

The Cooperative Vaira is followed by a group of agronomists which lend help in the cure of the plants thus allowing the oil mill to obtain a product with more excellent characteristics.

The Extra Virgin Olive Oil of Carpino

From the passion of the producers for olive growing and respect of agricultural traditions to life a high-quality oil, obtained from selected olives from the sun agro Carpino olive groves. The oil is made up for 90% of olives resulting from Ogliarola Garganica that our local and the remaining 10% of the olives of the Leccino, Frantoio and Coratina.

The production of this oil extra virgin organic olive part with the olive harvest mechanically performed at the beginning of October. The olives are stored in special plastic bins before passing over a maximum of 24 hours at a milling. The oil is obtained from this oil mill by means of a continuous cycle extraction process with which they produce an excellent quality product, without altering its composition and the final sensory characteristics. Furthermore this oil has strong antioxidant properties that result by the high content of polyphenols.

Cooperativa Agricola Vaira thanks to its experience accumulated over the years and handed down through the generations, guarantees consumers a high quality product at reasonable prices. This oil is characterized by a very low acidity, for an intense fruity flavor with the floral and herbal notes to a yellow-gold color. The extra virgin olive of Carpino is the best of all the territory garganico ranks among the top in the national niche market for its unique sensory notes.

cooperativa_agricola_vaira_carpino_foggia_bunner_italy_eat_food

COOPERATIVA AGRICOLA VAIRA CARPINO 

OLEIFICI PUGLIA • OLIO EXTRAVERGINE DI OLIVA PUGLIESE

cooperativa_agricola_vaira_banner_italy_eat_food

Cooperativa agricola Vaira | Extra virgin olive oil bio Carpino | Aziende agricole Puglia | Aziende agricole Foggia | Mills Foggia | Bio producers italians | Italian olive oil producersCOOPERATIVA AGRICOLA VAIRA CARPINO | EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL OF CARPINO OF CARPINO | OIL MILLS PUGLIA | MILLS PUGLIA | EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL PUGLIESE | EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL BIO

top

Leave a review

Price
Location
Staff
Services
Food

Our address

Address:
Contrada Coppa, 71010 Carpino, Foggia
GPS:
41.843022709564686, 15.864210824350266
Telephone:
Ph. +39 0884 997442 Mob. +39 346 7079675
cooperativavaira@alice.it
Web:
http://www.cooperativavaira.puglia.it

Opening Hours

Monday:
08:00-13:00/14:00-20:00
Tuesday:
08:00-13:00/14:00-20:00
Wednesday:
08:00-13:00/14:00-20:00
Thursday:
08:00-13:00/14:00-20:00
Friday:
08:00-13:00/14:00-20:00
Saturday:
08:00-13:00/14:00-20:00
Sunday:
08:00-13:00/14:00-20:00